IT Roadmap is the part of an overarching planning process that ensures and explains how technology should be utilized as part of an organization's overall corporate strategy and each line of business strategy.
Following the key theme for overall IT strategic plan.
A shared vision for Information Technology that is consistent with Alembic vision, mission and goals.
- Provide cohesive blueprint for IT organization.
- Document strategies and priorities in a readily assemble, enabling dialogue with and requirements gathering from key stakeholders.
- Alignment of technology initiatives with Alembic Business priorities.
To further articulate this point, value and benefits translate into more streamlined processes, as well as, timely access to better information to make better decisions and competitive advantage.
IT Technology roadmap is helpful for getting a high-level understanding of what’s going on in IT to understand, at a Glance, the status of the latest tech to be added or upgraded, Business processes integration and automation.
- To Implementation of Success Factor – Employee Central (EC) – Recruitment Management – (RCM) and On-Boarding at Mumbai and Vadodara office as part of IT digital roadmap.
- SAP Warehouse (WM) module implementation in APL
- Plant maintenance module implementation in SAP
- Learning Management System – LMS I Content Server for HD Audio Video based learning
- Track and Trace for manufacturing units.
- SAP S4/HANA - Infrastructure readiness.
- Analytics – Business Intelligence BI – Decision Supporting Dashboards– SAP and Non SAP Apps – Automation of key management reports and dashboards
- Bots for HR and Finance
- RPA Robotic Process Automation – Finance Function
- Leveraging the New Infrastructure – Hyper Converge Infrastructure – WAN Optimization - Software define network SDWAN
- IT Security – Compliance – Internal and external audits
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- eProcurement B2B Competitive advantage
- Employee Digital records on DMS
- Technology enabling communication and collaboration JAM SF Collaborative platform - Bring everything together
- E Log Book - (For Instrument and Equipment Usage)
- Mobile Data Management Data Privacy Framework based On EU GDPR
- Electronic Batch Manufacturing Record and integration with SAP and Documentum
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Cyber Security
- Migrate legacy application to Cloud Infra.